Welcome to Journal of Wound Care
Journal of Wound Care (JWC) is the leading monthly journal for nurses, medics and researchers working in wound care. It defines the cutting edge of wound care practice.
The journal is essential reading for wound care professionals who are serious about providing the best possible support for the people in their care, and those who want to keep on top of the latest thinking and research.
If you want to keep up with the latest clinical developments and improve your knowledge and skills in all areas of wound care practice, then you should subscribe to JWC.
Register today to benefit from:
- A FREE Issue of Journal of Wound Care
- Instant access to the 8 FREE supplement downloads
- A FREE copy of the 'Wound Care Handbook'
- Every issue delivered direct to your door
- Cutting edge research articles from leading specialists
- Guidance in applying new clinical developments to your day-to-day practice
- Advice on managing tissue viability services
- Coverage of the latest developments in tissue viability education